Friday, November 12, 2004

Happy Birthday Tim, Love Chris and Anne

I have many fond memories of long bus rides with Tim along roads that made us feel like dare devils, our faces pressed against the glass as the driver somehow stayed on the road despite having a wheel (or two) dangling over the abyss.

My favorite thing about him is his fascination with people. He should've been a journalist! Tim's able to find something in everyone that will help him learn (about himself or others.) I learned the proper techniques for interviewing cab drivers from him. I can't remember sitting in a taxi with Tim without himengaging the driver in a conversation that brought me a further understanding, either of the language or the person.

DO give us a ring when you get to the U.K. would love to see you guys.

Love, Chris and Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home