Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Welcome to the Middle-Agers, from the Heaveners

Dear Tim,

WELCOME to the Middle-agers!!! Actually the 40's are great!! And it gets better!!!

Annette asked us to write about an event that we remembered about you, but I would rather write about what you meant to our family during the 3 yrs. that you spent helping us out. God certainly gave us a wonderful gift when He brought you into our lives! I can't begin to tell you how greatful I am for the love, guidence and fun you provided my boys in during a time that was tough for our family. I look back on it now and marvel and God's provision . NOt only did you provide the boys with the fun that they needed , but with guidence and sound advice that I am sure will be with them for their life.

So dear Tim, as you move onto the "Other -Side of the Hill", know that the three years that you spent giving to us was so important to us, and was a gift from God for which I will always be greatful.

Lots of Love, Bill, Christie and Chase and Chris November 13, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home