Sunday, November 14, 2004

a Big Happy Birthday my friend, Mark Edwards

Feliz CumpleaƱos and a Big Happy Birthday my friend.

My present comes inthe form of a prayer for you.

Papi,Thank you so much for Tim.

For breathing into him the breath of life that he might breath on others. Thank you for his breath that has touched mylife and so encouraged me. Thank you for his obedience to You and his passion for the youth of Latin America and their leaders.

On this his 40th birthday may You fill him with joy unspeakable for all that You have done in him and through him for Your glory.

May You use Him for the furtherence of your kingdom in the years ahead as he has never even dreamed possible.

I pray that he would grow in His knowledge of You and in His passion to know You and love you with all his heart. And may he obey you for a lifetime. Cause him to be a faithful man.

For your glory Father. Amen.

All my best my friend Tim, and may God cause His face to shine on you this day and give you peace that passes all understanding.

In Jesus, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home