Saturday, November 13, 2004

Happy Birthday, Tim. Chad Johnson

Reminiscing about Tim means I have to face the fact that college was a LONG timeago (painful!).

I didn't know him really well, but he was one of those rare outgoing people who had the ability to make shy people like me feel comfortable and accepted. He always had a smile on his face, and you could tell he loved people.

I have fond memories of hours of hacky sack with Tim. If he wasn't in the "hackcircle", he was skating on its fringes. He seemed to always be at the Stupe(did he ever go to class....?)

My life has been greatly influenced by seeing Tim inhale/snort a sunflower seed, cough so that it moved from the nasal passage to the back of the throat, and then triumphantly display it on his tongue, from where the cycle could begin again. I'm sure this talent has served him well in youth ministry.

Happy Birthday, Tim!

Chad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home